GroundWork Monitor Core on Amazon
Is the Amazon Cloud your cloud of choice? GroundWork Monitor Core running on the world’s choice for business needs — Red Hat Enterprise Linux — is already up there for you! With just a few clicks on the Amazon AWS Marketplace, you can start monitoring your applications and infrastructure immediately.
GroundWork on Amazon lets you:
- Deploy GroundWork in the fastest way possible
- Use the GroundWork Cloud Hub to communicate with multiple cloud and virtualization platforms including: Amazon EC2, Eucalyptus, VMware vSphere and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Easily increase or decrease the computing resources you devote to monitoring
- Monitor hybrid environments in Amazon and on premises – Unix, Windows, and Linux
- Pay nothing to GroundWork for the first 50 devices monitored!
GroundWork Monitor Core on AWS is availble as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) which lets you add it to your environment easily. Your only costs are your Amazon infrastructure charges. In just minutes, your hardware (network, storage, servers, and more) can start providing you insightful data that helps keep availability and performance high.
Whether your organization was born in the cloud, you are trying the leader in Public Cloud, or just dabbling, GroundWork, Amazon and Red Hat have partnered to make your monitoring experience the best in the Cloud.