Photo

How Do I... use the API to set information in GWOSCE?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RoderickGD

RoderickGD

• Imported Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

Hi guys,

The following describes our environment:

A guy at my company is setting groundwork open source CE 5.3 to monitor all of our devices in our network, the problem is that I have a web-based system where we have to register all this information anyway.

What I want to do is: from my web application I want to add the devices into groundwork automatically as it's being created.

My problem is that I have gone through the foundation-bookshelf PDF and through the WSDL file located at http://SERVER_URL:80... ... ommon?wsdl and all I get are 'get' functions. (There's a list below).

Anybody knows how I can add hosts and devices to GW from my external app without writing straight into the DB?

Thanks for any help you may provide,

Roderick

functions in WSDL:

string login(string $userName, string $password, string $realUserName)
void logout()
WSFoundationCollection getAttributeData(AttributeQueryType $type)
WSFoundationCollection getAttributeDataByString(string $type)
string cancelQuery(int $sessionID)
WSFoundationCollection executeQuery(int $sessionID)
WSFoundationCollection getEntityTypes()
WSFoundationCollection getEntityTypeProperties(string $entityType, string $applicationType, boolean $componentProperties)
WSFoundationCollection performEntityQuery(string $entityType, Filter $filter, Sort $sort, int $firstResult, int $maxResults)
int performEntityCountQuery(string $entityType, Filter $filter)
WSFoundationCollection getActionsByApplicationType(string $appType, boolean $bIncludeSystem)
WSFoundationCollection getActionsByCriteria(Filter $filter, Sort $sort, int $firstResult, int $maxResults)
WSFoundationCollection performActions(UNKNOWN $actionPerforms)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users