GroundWork Monitor Enterprise
|Flex 50||Flex 75||Flex 95|
|Minimum Device Count||50||100||100|
|24 x 7 Support|
|Dedicated support rep*|
|Annual on-site visit|
|Questions?||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
These prices are valid for the United States. Pricing for the rest of the world will be provided on request, or through a partner for the region.
What You Get
GroundWork Monitor Enterprise Edition is the open, full-featured monitoring platform that provides scalability and power. GroundWork’s distinctive software development model – using synchronized worldwide development augmented by open source components – keeps our costs low, which we pass on to customers year after year.
Benefits users of GroundWork Monitor enjoy include:
- Higher availability and performance for business services, applications, and infrastructure from a single information hub for IT.
- Centralized data – virtualization, cloud, network, application, device and more data in one place to match your diagnostic needs.
- Clarity in crisis – a single place for all the information needed for monitoring a business.
- Ability to visualize your whole environment to identify emergent patterns.
- Proven scalability – 10K+ devices and millions of events per day
- Simple subscription model – based on simple per-device pricing – includes license, support, and more
- Integrates 3 ways – visually, by data ingest, or by tight API – Keep the best of other tools you may use; leave behind their drawbacks
Included GroundWork Monitor Components
- GroundWork Cloud Hub – monitor cloud and virtualization together with your environment
- Linux and Windows Child Servers – scale with optional child servers
- Network Management Suite – discover, map, measure and monitor your network
- GDMAs – GroundWork Distributed Monitoring Agents for higher performance
- JDMAs – Java Distributed Monitoring Agents – Java and JMX application monitoring
Additional Professional Services available on request.
* A dedicated support representative is available during normal business hours.