We find that educated users get the highest value out of their monitoring. That’s why we offer in-depth training on a variety of monitoring topics. From online instructor led classes to no-cost, online pre-recorded videos, GroundWork transfers what we know about monitoring to you.
Whether you are a System Administrator, NOC Manager, Director of Operations, or CIO, GroundWork’s premier training is available for you. Learn to hone the skill sets required for implementing and maintaining GroundWork Monitor Enterprise Edition.
System Administrator Online (Live Online)
Live instructor-led online training occurs every 2nd week of each month. The online sessions cover the System Administrator course over 3 days; 5 hours per day. The course provides a “follow the instructor” lab environment designed to fully equip students with the knowledge and skill set to administer GroundWork Monitor Enterprise installation.
Prior experience in UNIX or Linux permits the participant to concentrate on the core content of the training increasing their absorption of the class content, but is not required.
Who Should Attend?
Course attendants are typically anyone who is responsible for the installation, configuration, or maintenance of the GroundWork Monitor product. The training is designed for the Network Engineer/Administrator who is already familiar with networking concepts such as IP addressing, routing, and L2 switching.
$995/seat – Contact Us
- Day 1
- Module 1: Introduction to GroundWork Monitor Enterprise
- Module 2: Key Definitions and Concepts
- Module 3: Installation and Administration
- Module 4: Configuration and Auto Discovery
- Day 2
- Module 5: Monitoring Methods
- Module 6: Log File Handling and Reports
- Day 3
- Module 7: Performance Configuration
- Module 8: Dashboard Builder
- Module 9: Putting It All Together Lab (onsite)
- Module 10: Configuring Notifications and Escalations