IT Operations Analytics
GroundWork Monitor allows you to examine and correlate metrics with Performance Visualization, see data at an organizational level with Views, and drill into specific issues with Log Analysis.
Identify choke-points and performance bottlenecks, both short-term and long-term. Integrated Grafana for powerful and flexible visualization so you can create and share time series dashboards of all data or any monitored event.
- Graph any monitoring data metric against any other for comparisons
- Build a dashboard to quickly spot problems
- Identify performance bottlenecks across your entire infrastructure and software stack
- Plan for long-term capacity needs
Event data from a monitoring system alerts you to abnormal behavior, but log data gives you actual root cause analysis. With GroundWork’s Log Bridge, you can combine both to give you the whole picture.
- Bi-directional integration — put selected log data into GroundWork monitor for alerting and GroundWork monitoring data into your log analysis tool
- Combined structured unified monitoring data with unstructured log data
- Monitor for your compliance with regulations
- Don’t have log analytics yet? Deploy GroundWork’s Elastic ELK stack optimized for IT operations
Visually see your monitoring data on a geographic map, floor plan, organizational chart, or software architecture diagram. GroundWork can bring your own image of data to life.
- Easily pload any JPEG, GIF or PNG picture for a background
- Map the logical or physical representation for your organization with ease
- See roll up status for each map entity and drill down for detailed status info