Live Webinar – 6/10/2020 10AM PST: GW8 Distributed Monitoring with Central Control
May 29, 2020
Got 30 minutes?
Sorry we missed you, and here’s the recording:
Please join us Wednesday, June 10th at 10AM PST for a live Webinar introducing the latest version of GroundWork Monitor Enterprise, featuring an all new architecture for distributed monitoring with central control we call Parent/Child. We are excited to show you the work we have done, and to get your feedback. We think you will like what you see!
GroundWork Parent/Child provides a way to securely distribute monitoring servers in your enterprise, be they in the cloud, data center, or remote locations. We have new features for:
- Fully centralized control of monitoring configurations
- Fully centralized control of connection parameters
- Ownership of unified monitoring resources by connection
- Optional independent administration of Child servers in remote locations
- Threshold overrides
- Distribution of notifications